How Coaching Can Benefit You
- Repackage your services so your business can be scalable
- Create a foundation and mission to drive your freelancing forward
- Learn what to sell, who to sell to, and how to sell your services
- Price your services based on the value you bring to your clients
- Raise rates for both new and current clients
- Move past the “feast or famine” approach to project-based businesses.
- Stop hoping for new clients, and be proactive
- Fire bad clients and tackle burnout
- Break through income plataeus.
I want to share with you the successes and failures I’ve had over the past 10 years of freelancing. I want to take years off your learning curve so you can have much more clarity, freedom, direction, and income.
Get what you want out of freelancing.
Within the first three coaching sessions, I finally had my first five-figure month! Craig helped me completely revamp my services and prices. I am much more confident in my offerings and understand the value I provide to my clients.
After working with Craig, I learned how to change my service offerings as a value based monthly subscription to my clients. This drove an additional $40,000 in revenues over the past 12 months!
Having never worked with a business coach before, I really did not know what to expect. Wow, was I surprised! I found out I was capable of making much more money without putting more time in. Working with Craig has been great.